Okay. The first free filter to be published on this website is MONOGRAM AAC Encoder.
This filter is released under GNU LGPL and is based on libfaac library which is also LGPL. I have named the filter after the company I work for to do some little promotion :). But you don’t need to worry, it will not cost you a thing.
- Support for MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AAC
- Support for MAIN, LOW, SSR and LTP object types
- Output in ADTS and raw form
- Supports 1-6 input channels
- Has nice property pages with options and statistics
- Supports pos-pass-thru seeking
- 16-bit PCM input
Planned features for future builds:
- LATM output support
- Support for dynamic input format changes
- Multiple input formats
You can download source here : mm_aac_src_188.8.131.52.zip (230 KB)
You can download binaries here : mm_aac_bin_184.108.40.206.zip (56 KB)
This filter was built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 SP1, so you may need to download the SP1 Redistributable Package in order to use this software.