Ever since there has been ffdshow I have always liked its frame grabbing features. But few months ago I have found out that there is a feature still missing - the possibility to grab raw YUV sequences and images. Most people may never need it but once you start developing video codecs you’re gonna need to use YUV sequences.
- Can grab all frames, single frame, multiple frames (defined by range) or grab frames periodically
- Supports YV12, I420, UYVY, YUY2, RGB-32 color spaces
- Supports BMP, JPG, PNG picture formats
- Can create raw YUV (4:2:0) frames and sequences
- Customzabile filename prefix ad suffix
- Interactive property page
This one is free for non-commercial use. So if you want to use it in a commercial product, drop me a line.
You can download binary here : mmgrab.ax (140 KB)