Yesterday I’ve published a filter that can generate YUV sequences from input video. Now there is a simple filter that can read those raw video sequences and deliver them downstream. This filter is, again, useful mostly as a support tool when testing or comparing video codecs.
- Support for 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4 planar formats
- Customizable video resolution
- Customizable timing
- Seeking just as in any other container format
- Output in YV12 and YUY2 formats
- Preview window to verify parameters
Exactly as with the filter before, you can use this filter freely for non-commercial use.
Download binary : mmyuvsrc.ax (130 KB)